Mucus Relief (Expectorant) Guaifenesin 400mg, Compare to Mucinex , 100 Tablets
List Price: $7.85
You Save: $0.96
Our Price: $6.89 (12% Off)
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
Expectorant 1 tablet, every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Other Ingredients:cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin,
povidone, silica, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Directions:Take with full glass of water
Do not exceed recommended dose.
• Adults and Children 12 years and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
• Children under 12 years of age: do not use
WARNING:Ask a doctor before use if you have
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
• cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• cough lasts more than 7 days or comes back
• cough occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache
• these could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Compare to Mucinex
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus