Active ingredient in each caplet (Purposes)
Acetaminophen 500 mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer)
Inactive Ingredients: Povidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Starch, Stearic Acid.
• do not take more than directed
• adults and children 12 years and over: take 1-2 caplets every 4-6 hours, as needed. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
• temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• more than 8 caplets (4,000 mg of acetaminophen) in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a
drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F)
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark TYLENOL ®.