Zinc Carnosine, 84 mg, 150 Quick Release Capsules
SALE ENDS IN
|Zinc (as Zinc Carnosine)||16 mg||145%|
|Zinc Carnosine||84 mg||*|
Supplementing with Zinc
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that cannot be self-manufactured and must be obtained through diet. It is the second most abundant trace mineral in the human body behind iron. A bountiful diet with natural foods is the best way to serve your body with an abundance of vitamins and minerals such as zinc. However, a restrictive diet may cause a risk of deficiency for many.
Zinc supplements can help provide your body with a concentrated source of this trace mineral. Compound Zinc Carnosine has a unique structure and is often the preferred form of mineral zinc.
Top Nutritional Sources
- Pumpkin Seeds: 1 mg per 100g (44% DV)
- Hemp Seeds: 5 mg per 1 oz (34% DV)
- Dark Chocolate: 3.3 mg per 100g (30% DV)
- Cashews: 1.6 mg per 1 oz (11% DV)
- Mushrooms: 1.4 mg per 1 cup (9% DV)
- Lean Chicken: 1 mg per 100g (7% DV)
- Almonds: 0.9 mg per 1 oz (6% DV)
- Zinc Carnosine (as Zinc Carnosine) (16 mg)
- Zinc Carnosine (84 mg)
- L-Carnosine (62.35 mg)
- Quick-Release Capsules
- Guaranteed Purity & Potency
- 150 Day Supply
PipingRock Zinc Carnosine supplement provides you with a premium source of this preferred form of zinc, with 16 mg (145% of your daily value) per serving. Quick-release capsules are easy to add to any routine, so you can supplement all year round. Get superior value today with our 150-day supply!