|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (1,000 IU)||25 mcg||125%|
What is Vitamin D?
Also known as the “sunshine vitamin,” Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin synthesized in the skin in response to exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. It can also be acquired from various dairy products and other fortified foods as listed below.
Top Food Sources of Vitamin D
- Whole Milk: 16 oz glass (32% DV)
- Soy Milk: 16 oz glass (29% DV)
- Almond Milk: 16 oz glass (26% DV)
- Rice Milk: 16 oz glass (24% DV)
- Coconut Milk: 16 oz glass (24% DV)
- Fortified Orange Juice: 1 cup (12% DV)
- Whole Eggs: 1 egg (6% DV)
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a natural form of vitamin D that is substantially more effective than vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), which comes from food sources. This fat-soluble vitamin has properties of both a vitamin and hormone and is required in calcium absorption and utilization.** Research has shown that low vitamin D levels are quite common and that most Americans are deficient in vitamin D. Taking a daily supplement from a trusted source is the best way to receive additional vitamin D to help with a deficiency.
Lindberg Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU) per drop
- Convenient Liquid Formula
- Guaranteed Purity, Potency, and Quality
Add a drop of sunshine to your day with Lindberg’s extra-strength Liquid Vitamin D3. This convenient formula delivers 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), in a single daily drop. Brighten up your day with this sunny nutrient and get extraordinary value now with our 925 serving bottle!