Active ingredient in each tablet (Purpose)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg (Antiemetic)
Inactive ingredients: D&C Yellow # 10 Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica.
• to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
• not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1-2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Uses: For the prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with:
• motion sickness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• breathing problems, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic beverages
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
• store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
• protect from humidity
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark DRAMAMINE® .