Lamb Chops with Pomegranate Molasses
- 6 4-ounce lamb chops, trimmed of all fat
- 1 Tbs ground sumac
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs pomegranate
- 1 tsp molasses (or pomegranate syrup)
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix sumac, salt and pepper.
- Dust lamb chop on each side with sumac mixture.
- Grill or broil lamb chops until cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve 1 lamb chop with 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses.
Copyright © 2005 by CR License, LLC
Calories from Fat 56 (32%)
(10%)Total Fat 6g
(12%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.