Healthy Key Lime Pie Milkshake
The coconut oil and light coconut milk give this shake a smooth, thick, and creamy base—while the lime adds a wonderful citrus kick.
- 2 Tbs Key lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 1 tsp Key lime zest
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 2 Tbs graham cracker crumbs
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Top with soy- or dairy-based whip cream, sprinkle with additional graham crackers and garnish with a lime slice.
Calories from Fat 427 (67%)
(72%)Total Fat 47g
(199%)Saturated Fat 40g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 51g
(17%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.