Garlic Olive Shrimp Sauté
Creamy butter beans are a pleasant addition to this sautéed shrimp entree.
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 oz chopped jamon serrano, prosuitto or black forest ham
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (26x30's)
- salt and crushed pepper flakes to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 (15 oz.) can white butter beans
- 1 cups olives, halved
- 2 oz frisee or escarole greens
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add jamon serrano and shrimp, season to taste with salt and pepper flakes and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp are pink. Remove from heat and toss in beans, olives and frisee. Serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 86 (29%)
(15%)Total Fat 10g
(8%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 20g
(21%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.