Creamy Smoked Turkey and Blueberry Salad
Try this salad as a fun and tasty alternative to traditional chicken salad.
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 medium peaches (about 1 pound), cut in wedges (about 3 cups)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 cups cubed smoked turkey (about 8 ounces)
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, marmalade, lemon juice and pepper.
- Add peach slices, blueberries and turkey; toss until well coated. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
Calories from Fat 54 (31%)
(9%)Total Fat 6g
(7%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 23g
(9%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.