Baked Crab Dip
Sue Fullmer, Durango High School, Las Vegas, NV
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream OR plain yogurt
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- pinch onion salt
- 1 cup crab meat
- few drops oil, for consistency
- cheddar cheese, grated, for topping
- In an ovenproof dish, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and salt. Fold in crabmeat. Add few drops of milk to make creamy. Stir in cheese to taste and sprinkle some cheese over top. Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 152 (83%)
(26%)Total Fat 17g
(42%)Saturated Fat 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.