Arugula, Corn, and Tomato Salad
It's bright, light, and peppery—the perfect summer salad that literally takes 5 minutes to make, with just 5 ingredients. Pretty perfect.
- 1 15.25 oz can organic corn, rinsed
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 oz fresh arugula
- 6 oz goat cheese crumbles
- Toasted almonds, sliced (optional)
- Toss all the ingredients together with a simple dressing made of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Calories from Fat 125 (46%)
(22%)Total Fat 14g
(45%)Saturated Fat 9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 27g
(15%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.