Bacon-Wrapped Lamb Rib Chops Over Caramelized Caraway Onions
You know it's easy. Your dinner guests will think you spent hours in the kitchen.
- 4 lamb rib chops, cut 1 1/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon
- Olive oil as needed
- 2 med red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 Tbs sherry vinegar
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Wrap one bacon slice around each chop.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil, seam-side down, 4 to 5 minutes per side; transfer to a large plate.
- Add onions, rosemary, and caraway seeds to the pan; cook until onions are soft, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cover; cook over medium-low for 5 minutes.
- Serve chops over the caramelized onions.
Calories from Fat 178 (58%)
(30%)Total Fat 20g
(37%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(5%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.