Tocotrienols are members of a subgroup of the vitamin E family, which includes tocopherols. Both tocotrienols and tocopherols are antioxidants, but only tocotrienols have been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.*
Some health benefits of tocotrienols include:
• Heart Health — Consumption of tocotrienols is associated with better heart health.*
• Lipid Management — Clinical studies demonstrate that tocotrienols supports healthy cholesterol levels as well as triglyceride levels already within the normal range.*
• Free Radical Damage Control — Tocotrienols help protect the body’s approximately 75 trillion cells from oxidative damage.*
• Inflammation — Tocotrienols support healthy inflammation levels already within the normal range.*
• Eye Health — Tocotrienols support blood vessels related to eye health.*
• Brain Health — Tocotrienols support vascular health.*
Order by Phone 800-338-7979 24 hours | Customer Service 800-754-8000
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product results may vary from person to person.
Information provided on this site is solely for informational purposes only.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for
diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or
supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and
prescribe treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles,
advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are
not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare
provider before starting any supplement, diet or exercise program, before taking any medications
or receiving treatment, particularly if you are currently under medical care. Make sure you
carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use. If you have or suspect you
may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining
the approval of your healthcare provider.
California Consumers – Proposition 65 requires sellers to notify California consumers
of substances that are in many foods, plants, herbs and supplements with the following warning.
WARNING: These products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth
defects or other reproductive harm.