Lose weight and get lean fast*
takes a multi-faceted approach in helping you burn fat, increase energy and get lean. It also helps you limit your calorie intake with appetite controlling ingredients.* It includes the core ingredients (green tea extract, bitter orange and L-tyrosine) with green coffee bean extract, Synetrim® CQ and caffeine (100 mg). EGCG from green tea accelerates fat loss*
To boost your metabolism, Diet Stack is loaded with green tea extract. It's standardized to contain a high level of a unique fat-fighting compound called EGCG (Epi-Gallo-Catechin-Gallate). Research shows EGCG enhances the effects of your body's own fat-burning substances.*
In one study, 66 overweight subjects lost an average of 7.7 pounds over a period of 12 weeks taking 135 mg of EGCG from green tea plus caffeine twice daily (morning and mid-day). They also dropped 4 centimeters in waist size. Diet Stack includes the same amount of EGCG (270 mg per day) that showed fat-burning results.*
Another study showed participants, without exercising, burned up to 200 more calories a day compared to a placebo (precise measurements were done in a metabolic chamber).
That equates to almost a half a pound of body fat burned per week from green tea alone.*
In January 2015, green tea extract was shown to improve more than just body composition when researchers tested its effects on exercise performance. To make sure the benefits were coming from green tea and not caffeine, they used a dose of 571 mg of decaffeinated green tea extract per day. Before, during, and after the four-week study period, the men cycled for one hour at half their aerobic capacity, then took a 40-minute performance exercise test. After four weeks, while the placebo group had not changed, the decaffeinated green tea group burned fat at a 25 percent faster rate, increased performance distance by 10.9 percent, increased average power output by 22.7 percent, and had 1.63 percent less body fat. The researchers commented that supplementation with green tea extract increased the amount of fat used as fuel, making the body more efficient, resulting in improved exercise output.* Similar to this study that used a 571 mg daily dose of green tea extract, Diet Stack provides a 600 mg daily dose (2 capsules, twice daily).
Bitter orange attacks fat and boosts metabolism*
Bitter orange contains alkaloids (synephrine and four others) that directly stimulate the body’s beta-3 receptors. These receptors act like sparks that ignite your metabolic rate and energy levels to help increase fat burning. Bitter orange also indirectly helps release body fat by stimulating your body’s powerful natural fat burners, epinephrine and nor-epinephrine.
In one study, 9 women were placed on a 1,000 calorie per day high-protein, low-carb diet for 2 weeks. During the first week without bitter orange, the mean weight loss was only 2 pounds. During the second week, they were given bitter orange (total of 52-65 mg of synephrine alkaloids per day). Weight loss increased dramatically to 5.25 pounds for the second week. This result is particularly significant since part of the weight loss in the first week of any diet can be attributed to water loss. Diet Stack includes the same amount of synephrine alkaloids (65 mg per day) that showed results.*
Our bitter orange extract has been awarded four United States patents for its ability to mobilize body fat and increase metabolism, increase lean muscle and decrease body fat, suppress appetite, and to improve overall athletic performance.* Green Coffee Extract helps reduce after-meal glucose surges*
Diet Stack includes a special green coffee bean extract that contains a high level of chlorogenic acid, which helps reduce excess glucose. With less glucose available, the body burns more fat for energy rather than glucose, helping you stay in the fat-burning zone.* In one study with 50 participants, those taking green coffee bean extract for 60 days lost, on average, 10.95 pounds versus the placebo group, which lost an average of 5.5 pounds.* L-Tyrosine fuels your fat burners*
The amino acid L-tyrosine is a metabolic precursor to bitter orange and green tea extracts. It can help enhance your body's production of its own natural fat burners. Without plenty of L-tryosine, the body cannot support maximum fat burning regardless of how few calories you eat or how much you exercise. Synetrim CQ
Synetrim CQ (cissus quadrangularis) is a multi-patented weight loss ingredient that helps modulate the absorption of dietary fat, carbohydrates and starch-derived sugar.* Directions
Take 2 capsules twice daily.
1. Nakano, J., et al., Effect of tyramine and octopamine on lipolysis in isolated fat cells of the rat. J Pharm Pharmacol, 1969. 21(9): p. 620-2.
2. Colker, C.M., et al., Effects of Citrus aurantium extract, caffeine, and St. John's wort on body fat loss, lipid levels, and mood states in overweight healthy adults. Current Therapeutic Research, 1999. 60(3): p. 145-153.
3. Dulloo AG, et al. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;70:1040-5.
4. Chantre P and Lairon D. Recent findings of green tea extract AR25 (Exolise) and its activity for the treatment of obesity. Phytomedicine 2002;9:3-8.
5. Caraco, Y., et al., Caffeine pharmacokinetics in obesity and following significant weight reduction. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, 1995. 19(4): p. 234-9.
6. Yoshida, T., et al., Relationship between basal metabolic rate, thermogenic response to caffeine, and body weight loss following combined low calorie and exercise treatment in obese women. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, 1994. 18(5): p. 345-50.
7. Germano, C. Advantra Z The Natural Way to Safely Lose Weight. Kensington Books.
8. Juhel C, et al. Green tea extract (AR25) inhibits lipolysis of triglycerides in gastric and duodenal medium in vitro. J Nutr Biochem 2000;11:45-51.
9. Kobayashi Y, et al. Green tea polyphenols inhibit the sodium-dependent glucose transporter of intestinal epithelial cells by a competitive mechanism. J Agric Fd Chem 2000;48:5618-23.
10. Anderson RA and Polansky MM. Tea enhances insulin activity. J Agric Fd Chem 2002;50:7182-6.
11. Waltner-Law ME, et al. Epigallocatechin gallate, a constituent of green tea, represses hepatic glucose production. J Biol Chem 2002;277:34933-40.
12. Onakpoya I, et al. The use of green coffee extract as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2011;2011:382852.
13. Dellalibera O, et al. Svetol, green coffee extract, induces weight loss and increases the lean to fat mass ratio in volunteers with overweight problem. Phytotherapie. 2006;4(4):194-197.
14. Roberts et al. The effect of a decaffeinated green tea extract formula on fat oxidation, body composition and exercise performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Jan 21:12 (1):1.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright 2014-2015, Fitness Labs
Reprinted with Permission.