Temporarily relieves itch, rash and skin irritation/inflammation associated with eczema, as well as skin sensitivity to soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Stearyl Heptanoate.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product. In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control center immediately. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops, condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Order by Phone 800-338-7979 24 hours | Customer Service 800-754-8000