Winter White Chili
Diced green chilies, cumin, and chili powder add heat to this pork chili.
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 Tbs ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 16-ounce can white beans, drained
- 1 14-ounce can corn, drained
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chilies
- In large saucepan, brown pork with onion, stir in cumin and chili powder; stir well. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until heated through and flavors are blended.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Calories from Fat 128 (47%)
(22%)Total Fat 14g
(25%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrate 21g
(16%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.