Turkey-Vegetable Hash Brown Quiche
This easy breakfast quiche is a great way to use up leftover turkey or chicken.
- 2 cups frozen vegetable blend, defrosted
- 1/2 cup diced cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs sliced almonds
- Hash Brown Crust1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, defrosted
- Heat oven to 375°F. To prepare the crust beat egg and salt in medium bowl until blended. Add potatoes; mix well. Press evenly against bottom and sides of greased deep 9-inch pie plate. Bake in 375°F oven 5 minutes.
- Place vegetables in crust; top with turkey. Beat 5 eggs, milk, and 1/2 tsp salt in medium bowl until blended. Pour slowly over turkey. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake in center of 375°F oven until center is puffed and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Calories from Fat 117 (36%)
(21%)Total Fat 14g
(24%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 40g
(31%)Dietary Fiber 8g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.