The Golden State Banana Split
Three flavors of ice cream and three kinds of sauce will bring you sweet bliss at first bite.
- 1 ripe banana, split in half lengthwise
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) Rocky Road ice cream
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) strawberry ice cream
- 2 tsp chocolate sauce
- 2 tsp caramel sauce
- 2 tsp raspberry sauce
- whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped or sliced almonds
- 3 fresh raspberries
- Place banana halves in dish. Place ice cream scoops in a row. Top Rocky Road ice cream with chocolate sauce; top vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce; top strawberry ice cream with raspberry sauce. Garnish each scoop with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkling of almonds and fresh raspberries.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board
Calories from Fat 304 (38%)
(54%)Total Fat 35g
(59%)Saturated Fat 12g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 16g
Total Carbohydrate 117g
(38%)Dietary Fiber 10g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.