Summertime Grilled Shrimp Salad
Fresh strawberries and crunchy toasted pecans pair wonderfully with the grilled shrimp in this summertime salad.
- 12 large shrimp, peeled (16-20 count)
- 1/2 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- 5 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 8 ripe strawberries
- 8 fresh asparagus spears, but into 2-inch pieces
- Toss shrimp with 1/4 cup salad dressing; cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Drain; thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill, covered, 4-6 inches above white-hot coals for about 4 minutes or until pink and done.
- Remove shrimp from skewers and place in a large salad bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss with remaining 1/4 cup salad dressing. Serve at once.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 63 (52%)
(12%)Total Fat 8g
(4%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
(13%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.