Silver Dollar Corn Pancakes
Cornmeal and whole kernel corn add rustic appeal to these silver dollar pancakes.
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs milk
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (7 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained well
- Beat eggs, oil and milk in large bowl until blended.
- Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Add to egg mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in corn.
- Heat lightly greased large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium-low. Spoon 1 Tbs portions of batter into skillet; cook until golden brown, turning once.
Calories from Fat 104 (48%)
(17%)Total Fat 11g
(10%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 20g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.