Shrimp & Avocado Salad
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of one lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 pound medium or large cooked shrimp
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Whisk the olive oil, cilantro, and lime juice in a large bowl. Add the shrimp, tomato halves, avocado, and salt and toss gently. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or chill overnight.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 105 (45%)
(19%)Total Fat 12g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(14%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.