Seafood Steaks on Warm Spinach Salad
- 4 (1-inch) thick tuna or swordfish steaks
- 1/3 cup plus 2 T French vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 10-oz. bag fresh spinach, stemmed and torn
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Brush steaks with 2 tablespoons salad dressing; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Place steaks on broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 ½ inches from heat for 10 minutes per 1-inch thickness of fish. Set aside and keep warm.
- Combine spinach and tomatoes in a large, heat-proof bowl. Heat remaining salad dressing to boil; pour over salad and toss well. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates; top with steaks and serve at once.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 53 (52%)
(9%)Total Fat 6g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(9%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.