- 3 medium russet potatoes, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly coat a 9" square baking dish with a small amount of canola oil.
- Place half of the potatoes in the dish and cover with onions. Top with remaining sliced potatoes.
- In a blender, combine milk, flour, salt, pepper and butter. Blend until well mixed. Pour over the potatoes evenly.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes reach desired crispness on top. Cut into 6 equal servings.
Copyright © 2005 by CR License, LLC
Calories from Fat 18 (10%)
(3%)Total Fat 2g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 37g
(15%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.