Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Nothing puts a smile on your face in the morning like the taste of fall goodness in your hot breakfast bowl.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup canned pureed pumpkin (make sure you don’t get the pumpkin pie filling which is NOT the same thing!)
- 1 dash stevia extract
- 1 dash honey
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 Tbs walnuts
- ¼ - ½ tsp extra cinnamon to taste
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Make the rolled oats according to the box (you can either make them in the microwave or on the stove).
- Add the soy milk, blueberries, pumpkin purée, stevia/honey, spices, and walnuts. Stir together to combine.
Calories from Fat 67 (33%)
(12%)Total Fat 8g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 30g
(31%)Dietary Fiber 8g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.