Pork Loin Roulade
- 4 boneless center pork loin slices, about one pound
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbs prepared Dijon-style mustard
- Place cutlets between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with a mallet to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place several red and green pepper strips crosswise on each pork portion; roll up jelly-roll style. Secure rolls with wooden toothpicks.
- In a nonstick skillet, brown the pork rolls in vegetable oil. Drain fat from pan. Combine remaining ingredients and add to skillet. Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until pork is tender. Remove toothpicks to serve.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Calories from Fat 54 (21%)
(9%)Total Fat 6g
(8%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 25g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.