Pina Colada Smoothie
Instead of starting your day with coffee, try this awesome smoothie for an energizing combination of fruit and yogurt.
- 1 cup fat-free plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 Tbs shredded unsweetened dried coconut
- 1/4 cup low-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 4-8 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 162 (36%)
(28%)Total Fat 19g
(75%)Saturated Fat 15g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 59g
(24%)Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.