Pears in a Pod
Try this easy-to-make tasty snack that's "pear-fect" for kids and grown-ups alike!
- 4 stalks of celery, cleaned and cut into 3" long pieces
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 medium pears, cored and cut into chunks
- Spread the peanut butter into the center of the celery pieces.
- Place the pear chunks onto the peanut butter
- Serve on a plate and enjoy with your friends.
Calories from Fat 7 (25%)
(1%)Total Fat 1g
(1%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(5%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.