Pear Kabobs with Strawberry Dipping Sauce
A fruity interpretation of the traditional kabob, this treat is as fun to make as it is to eat!
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 Tbs strawberry preserves
- 2 Bosc pears, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 6 wooden skewers
- In a small bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt and strawberry preserves. Set aside.
- Thread the fruits by alternating the pears, bananas, pineapple, and strawberries onto the skewers. Serve the fruit skewers with a dollop of the strawberry sauce on the side.
Calories from Fat 8 (4%)
(1%)Total Fat 1g
(2%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 43g
(17%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.