Nouveau Artichoke Dip
A lighter version of a popular dip. Serve with colorful vegetable slices or cubes of crusty bread.
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, (one 15-ounce can)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- 1 Tbs dried tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Drain artichokes and coarsely chop.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to thoroughly blend. Place in a small oven-proof casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Calories from Fat 64 (59%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(10%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 8g
(9%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.