Mushroom and Egg Wrap
On busy days, these easy morning wraps, brimming with ingredients, will keep your energy up until lunch.
- 1/4 cup potato, pepper and onion blend, diced, frozen
- kosher salt, pinch
- 1/2 cup white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbs (1/2 ounce) reduced fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- 2 Tbs prepared salsa
- Place potato, pepper, and onion blend in a 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, loosely cover and microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring once and adding a pinch of salt at the 30 second mark.
- Add mushrooms and microwave on high for another minute, stirring at the 30 second mark. Drain off excess liquid before stirring in the egg, then cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir in cheese and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a warmed wrap and add the salsa on top. Fold the bottom of the wrap up over the eggs, and then roll the remaining sides around.
- Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate until ready to eat. When ready to serve, place wrap in microwave on high for 45-60 seconds, just until heated through. Grab it and go!
- Individually, these wraps will hold in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Calories from Fat 98 (33%)
(17%)Total Fat 11g
(20%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 36g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.