Mini Wonton Quiches
These hearty appetizers deliver both the softness of a frittata and the crunch of a wonton.
- 24 wonton wrappers (3-1/4 3-inch)
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbs finely chopped ham (1 oz.)
- 2 Tbs finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbs finely chopped red bell pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups (1-3/4 x 3/4-inch) with cooking spray. Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each cup, allowing ends to extend above edges of cup.
- Beat eggs and flour in medium bowl until blended. Add ham, green onion and bell pepper; mix. Spoon about 1/2 Tbs egg mixture into each wonton-lined muffin cup.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until filling is set, 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve with sweet and sour sauce and hot mustard.
Calories from Fat 9 (24%)
(2%)Total Fat 1g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.