Mini Wonton Quiches
These hearty appetizers deliver the softness of a frittata and the crunch of a wonton.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbs finely chopped ham
- 2 Tbs finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbs finely chopped red bell pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each cup, allowing ends to extend above edges of cup.
- Beat eggs and flour in medium bowl until blended. Add ham, green onion, and bell pepper; mix. Spoon about 1/2 Tbs egg mixture into each wonton-lined muffin cup.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until filling is set, 12–15 minutes.
Calories from Fat 201 (23%)
(34%)Total Fat 22g
(32%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 121g
(17%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.