Lemon Pepper Linguine with Artichoke Hearts
Marinated artichokes and black olives top this light and lemony summer pasta dish. Lemon pepper linguine is available in most natural foods stores.
- 1 14-ounce (400g) can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb lemon pepper linguine
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving juice. Coarsely chop artichokes and combine with 2 Tbsp (30mL) reserved juice, olives, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Toss pasta with artichoke mixture. Serve immediately with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Calories from Fat 90 (18%)
(16%)Total Fat 10g
(7%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 85g
(33%)Dietary Fiber 8g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.