Hot Crab Dip
- 1/2 lb crab meat
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs salad dressing
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 Tbs milk
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 dash paprika
- Remove cartilage from crab meat. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic salt until smooth. Add enough milk to make mixture creamy. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese. Fold crab meat into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased 1- quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 325°F, until mixture is bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes. Serve with crackers. Makes about 4 cups of dip.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 105 (71%)
(18%)Total Fat 12g
(34%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.