Grilled Mushroom Medley Pizzas
Thin-crust pizza lovers will cheer for these flaky wrap crust adorned with smoky-flavored mushrooms and peppery arugula.
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 lb white button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 lb oyster mushrooms, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 flour tortilla wraps
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill. While grill heats, toss mushrooms, onions and grape tomatoes with olive oil; season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Grill vegetables in one layer in a grill basket, in batches if necessary. Cook until underside of mushrooms are deep brown, about 6 to 10 minutes; turn and grill other side till a similar color is achieved, another 6 to 10 minutes. Cooking times may vary.
- While vegetables are grilling, assemble pizzas; grill wraps for 1 minute on each side, then top with arugula, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Calories from Fat 712 (50%)
(122%)Total Fat 79g
(189%)Saturated Fat 38g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 32g
Total Carbohydrate 96g
(54%)Dietary Fiber 13g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.