Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with Grape and Lime Salsa
Spoon this fresh grape and lime salsa over smoky, honey mustard chicken—delicious.
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup prepared honey mustard
- Grape and Lime Salsa1 med cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest (optional)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Brush both sides of each chicken thigh with honey mustard and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cucumber, grapes, lime juice, lime zest (if desired), olive oil, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Grill or sauté the chicken until just firm. Serve the chicken immediately with some of the grape and lime salsa.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council
Calories from Fat 367 (59%)
(63%)Total Fat 41g
(50%)Saturated Fat 10g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 17g
Total Carbohydrate 31g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.