Grilled Asparagus and Lamb with Mustard Aioli
The savory flavors of grilled lamb are complimented with this creamy mustard aioli.
- Mustard Aioli1/2 cup mayonnaise, homemade or purchased
- 1/2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- Asparagus and Lamb1- 1/2 lbs lamb sirloin, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1- 1/2 lbs jumbo asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch lengths
- olive oil, as needed
- salt, as needed
- freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and garlic; reserve.
- Thread lamb and asparagus onto skewers. Brush lightly with oil, then salt. Grill, turning occasionally, until lamb is just firm to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- Season with black pepper; serve with aioli.
Calories from Fat 257 (77%)
(44%)Total Fat 29g
(40%)Saturated Fat 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 4g
(7%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.