Frosty Strawberry Pops
You can make this simple frozen treat with your kids, and enjoy serving it because it's both sweet and healthy!
- 1/2 lb of strawberries, stemmed
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 Tbs frozen orange, cranberry or pineapple juice concentrate
- In blender container, blend all ingredients about 1 minute until smooth. Pour into eight 3-ounce, wax-coated paper cups. Place in shallow pan and insert a wooden craft stick or plastic spoon into the center of each. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- After pops are frozen, they can be transferred to a reclosable plastic bag for freezer storage. To release pops from cups, dip briefly into hot water up to rim of cup.
Calories from Fat 1 (3%)
(0%)Total Fat 0g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 8g
(3%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.