Fennel Seasoned Prawns with Taggiasca Olive Relish
Fennel and olives give the shrimp a wonderful savory flavor.
- 4 jumbo shrimp, (peeled and deveined)
- fennel seasoning, as needed
- olive oil, as needed
- For the Salad1/2 cup fennel bulb, cored and sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup orange segments
- 2 Tbs orange juice
- 1/4 cup Taggiasca olives
- 1 Tbs champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper, as needed
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped chives
- Combine all ingredients for the salad in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly. Plate the salad, set aside.
- Preheat grill for the shrimp. Sprinkle liberally with fennel seasoning and rub with olive oil. Grill until just cooked and serve atop the salad. Sprinkle with chives.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 80 (47%)
(14%)Total Fat 9g
(6%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 18g
(10%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.