Egg & Cheese Waffle Sandwich
For more servings, multiply ingredients by the number of sandwiches desired. Use a second baking sheet if needed.
- 2 frozen round waffles (4-inch)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 slice Colby-Jack or American cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Generously coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place waffles on baking sheet.
- Spoon egg over waffles, spreading to fill cavities. Bake in 400°F oven until egg is set and waffles are crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Top one waffle with cheese. Cover with remaining waffle and press together. Let stand 1 minute to allow cheese to melt.
Calories from Fat 174 (48%)
(29%)Total Fat 19g
(35%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 30g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.