Citrus Olive Crab Salad
Crab and olives make a succulent pairing in this tasty salad.
- 3/4 cup olives, wedged
- 1/2 cup yellow grapefruit segments
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup ruby grapefruit segments
- 1/3 cup orange segments
- 1/4 cup tangerine segments
- 2 Tbs chopped basil
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 oz crab meat
- 1/2 cup diced avocado (1/2-inch)
- 8 cups butter lettuce leaves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine olives, yellow grapefruit, onion, cucumber, ruby grapefruit, orange and tangerine. Season with basil, cilantro, vinegar and salt. Add crab and avocado and gently toss until evenly combined. To serve, divide lettuce onto each plate and top with the citrus crab mixture.
Calories from Fat 63 (40%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 0g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.