Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark
If you want to share a unique thanksgiving treat with your loved ones, try this delicious cranberry pistachio bark!
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate melts in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on medium power for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Reserving about two tablespoons, pour dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet and spread over surface with a spatula. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden.
- In the meantime, melt white chocolate melts using the same 30-second interval method. Once completely melted, stir in pistachios and cranberries.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the hardened dark chocolate on the cookie sheet. Dip a spatula into the reserved dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the bark to decorate.
- Return cookie sheet to the refrigerator until the bark has hardened.
- Once completely cooled and hardened, remove from the fridge and break apart into pieces.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool dark place so it does not melt.
Calories from Fat 60 (39%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(17%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 23g
(7%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.