Chicken and Pear Salad on Arugula
Celebrate the best of the pear season with this lovely late-summer chicken salad.
- 1 whole chicken, pre-roasted, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled fruit-flavored or blue cheese salad dressing, low-calorie
- 3 pears, sliced
- 2 bunches arugula, rinsed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Place pears in medium bowl; toss with salad dressing. Add arugula; toss again. Arrange arugula salad on 4 plates. Divide chicken slices and place on top of salad. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council
Calories from Fat 154 (44%)
(27%)Total Fat 18g
(16%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 23g
(21%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.