Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
Chocolate bark is one of the easiest desserts to make and looks very impressive, especially this bright, festive version.
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 3 Tbs crushed candy canes
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate melts in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on medium power for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet and spread over surface with a spatula. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden.
- In the meantime, melt white chocolate melts using the same 30-second interval method. Pour the melted white chocolate over the hardened dark chocolate on the cookie sheet.
- Using a knife, draw lines through the chocolate layers to create a pattern. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Return cookie sheet to the refrigerator until the bark has hardened.
- Once completely cooled and hardened, remove from the fridge and break apart into pieces.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool dark place so it does not melt.
Calories from Fat 44 (50%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(16%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 11g
(2%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.