To serve a frittata, offer wedges right from pan, slide it whole topside-up onto platter, or invert it onto platter to show its nicely-browned bottom.
- 1 pkg frozen chopped broccoli (10 oz)
- 1 small carrot, diced, optional
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz.)
- 1 Tbs chopped green onion
- Combine broccoli, carrot, if desired, and water in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally to break up broccoli, about 10 minutes; drain well.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl until blended. Add broccoli mixture, cheese and green onion; mix well.
- Coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Calories from Fat 116 (59%)
(20%)Total Fat 13g
(30%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.