To serve a frittata, offer wedges right from the pan or slide it whole topside-up onto a platter.
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 small carrot, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbs chopped green onion
- Combine broccoli, carrot (if desired), and water in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally to break up broccoli, about 10 minutes; drain well.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper in large bowl until blended. Add broccoli mixture, cheese, and green onions; mix well.
- Coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, 8–10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 8–10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Calories from Fat 74 (59%)
(13%)Total Fat 8g
(19%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
(5%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.