Breakfast Biscuit Quiches
These handy morning meals are great for protein-packed eating on the go.
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbs whole milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 12 oz package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine cheese, ham, and green onions in small bowl; mix well. Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Separate biscuits; press or roll each into a 5-inch round on lightly floured surface. Place 1 biscuit in each of the 10 greased muffin cups, leaving the 2 cups in center of pan empty. Press biscuits firmly against bottom and sides of cups and form rim at top.
- Spoon 2 Tbs cheese mixture into each cup. Pour in egg mixture, dividing evenly.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until filling is set and biscuits are deep golden brown, 20–25 minutes.
- Remove from pan; serve warm.
Calories from Fat 43 (37%)
(7%)Total Fat 5g
(10%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 12g
(2%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.