Baked Honey Oatmeal with Raspberries and Pistachios
These mini-oatmeal cakes are the perfect thing for a busy morning. You can make them ahead and store them in the fridge for several days.
- 1 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 2 Tbs creamed wildflower honey
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pistachios
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil. Fill the muffin tin cups up to the top with oat mixture. It should make about six oatmeal cakes.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. For a light crust, broil for an additional 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve on its own or with fresh fruit, yogurt, or milk.
Calories from Fat 46 (26%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(4%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 30g
(15%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.