Bacon Onion Quiche Bites
Bacon, cheese, and onion create a savory appetizer that's sure to please your guests.
- 30 mini phyllo shells, 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free half and half
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs real bacon bits
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- fresh chives for garnish, optional
- Place phyllo shells on baking sheet. In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, half and half, cheese, bacon bits, and onion. Spoon 2 tsp of filling into each shell.
- Bake at 375°F until quiches puff and turn slightly brown, 15–20 minutes. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Calories from Fat 48 (48%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(12%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.