These fresh tasting tacos are great for a light meal!
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 large red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded, cut into 12 slices
- 12 flour tortillas
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Fresh Tomato Salsa1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cilantro
- 1/3 tsp jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- pinch of cumin
- Mix together all salsa ingredients and refrigerate in advance.
- Coat skillet with vegetable spray.
- Lightly sauté onion and green and red peppers.
- Warm tortillas in oven and fill with peppers, onions, avocado, and salsa. Fold tortillas and serve. Top with cilantro.
Calories from Fat 50 (25%)
(9%)Total Fat 6g
(6%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 32g
(17%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.