Avocado 'N Olive Tostaditos
Spice up your day with these mini-bites of Tex-Mex goodness.
- 3/4 cup olives, wedges
- 1 cup avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (2 oz.) mild chilies, diced
- 1 Tbs canned jalapenos, diced
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- 50 round tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl. Mix well. Cover and chill for several hours. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture onto each tortilla chip. Sprinkle each tostadito with a pinch of shredded cheese.
Calories from Fat 24 (53%)
(4%)Total Fat 3g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(5%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.