Asparagus and Egg Noodle Bowl
Asparagus and mushrooms add earthy flavor to this noodle-and-egg dish. Serve with teriyaki or hoisin sauce.
- 1 6 oz package Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup diagonally cut asparagus pieces
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add asparagus and sesame seeds; stir-fry until asparagus is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1 minute. Add noodles; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs and milk in small bowl until blended; pour over noodle mixture. As egg mixture begins to set, stir gently. Cook until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
Calories from Fat 149 (29%)
(26%)Total Fat 17g
(19%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 68g
(21%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.